First time voters in the State of Florida may apply in person at any Florida Supervisor of Elections offices or by mail. Review website for acceptable forms of identification that must be included with your application. Fax or e-mail registrations are NOT valid and can not be accepted. Do not send original identification documents to the Supervisor of Elections.
In order to register to vote, a person must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be a Florida resident
- Be 18 years old (voters may preregister starting at 16 years old
- Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- Not have been convicted of a felony in Florida, or any other state, without civil rights having been restored
- Provide current and valid Florida driver license number or Florida identification card number. If a person does not have a current and valid Florida driver license number or Florida identification card, the last four digits of the Social Security number must be provided.
- Registrants who do not have a FL DL#, FL ID card#, or SSN should write “NONE” in the box provided on the voter registration application.
Voter applications are available at the Collier County Supervisor of Elections office as well as Naples City Hall, Everglades City Hall, Marco Island City Hall, and the Immokalee Tax Office. The Supervisor of Elections office conducts special registration drives annually throughout the community.